Monday, September 29, 2008

29 September 2008

.Memories.

Today we went to Time Square to celebrate her birthday. At first we planned to go Cosmo World, but when we reached there, it stated that 12pm only operate. So, we go sing k lo. It was the first time I sing k with my gf, and some songs suit my voice. Wakaka. Satisfied after hearing my voice so nice.

10.30am- we reached TS.

11.00am- we went to Borders and started to read. Lol. After that, we decided to sing k, though I don't like to.

12.00pm- we had our dinner at Tong Lo Wan Restaurant. ( I belanja o.) She gave me a gift which she bought it at Genting Highlands. Kawaii nya.

Kawaii-nya....

Do we look cute? Haha.


1.00pm- We spent our time taking the Big Head Sticker photo. Our first time too. Haha. Although it was quite expensive (rm26), Kisiao, it was worthwhile. She cant keep these photos, so what for we took it for? Hmm. Nvm.


2.00pm-5.00pm- We had a great time in the karaoke box. We sang like mad. She sang "She Bu De" by Shun Zi, and guess what? I cried. Seriously, I cried. Why I cry? Refers to lyrics ba.


5.00pm-6.30pm- Sent her back. Thought a lot of things. Maybe this outing is our last time, because, I lost my confidence. Story ends.


T.T

Still Lov[依然爱着你]ing You

0 comments: