Tuesday, September 2, 2008

2 Sept 2008

I went to school early in the morning. No one appears at the court until 7am, when GuoDung stepped into the court. Usually, the place where I gather are packed with people, but, today, it's just a few of us. Today, I finished All the Add Maths' Form 5 Chapter 2 exercise. It's so rare that I will take out a book and do it when I'm in the class. Not much teaching today, and yet just some exercises which are given by the teacher. We went home at 12.30 sharp because of Bulan Ramadhan ( hope the spelling isn't wrong). As usual, we walked towards the gate. We said goodbye and she went home while I go for my tuition classes.

We still got tiem to spare, so we decided to have our lunch at the Mamak. It has been a long time I didn't had my meal at Mamak.

I bought a notebook for her. Hope that she will study well with my small little notebook.

As usual, we went to Pasar Malam after tuition. But, the sky was dark and cloudy, and torrents of rain came down after we get into the car. It suited the atmosphere that was kinda sombre, sorrow, not like last time, full of laughter, jokes.

Again, I'm sorry for what I'd done to you.
And, I'm sorry for being emotional to her.

I thought, my tears gonna burst out of my eyes, but nothing comes out.
Cry is meaningless and useless. It wouldn't solve anything yet makes your eyes painful.
So, I apologized, faced it, and must not repeat the same mistake again.

Tomorrow, I ponteng school. Why? Because no one's gonna stay in the classroom due to a sudden test. I don't know why I'm not chosen. It should be a good thing because I can sleep late and wake up late tomorrow. It's 12am now, but my eyes and mind refuse to rest. Don't know why and don't wanna know. Fellow buddy, enjoy tomorrow. Hope the test will not bring you all down! Jia You!

0 comments: