Saturday, September 13, 2008

13 September.

I don't have mood to study at all. Don't know why, maybe it's the environment that isn't suitable to study. My room, is fking hot. I just don't understand, the weather changes drastically. Everyday hearing "Xia Yu Tian", I hope that it will rain soon enough, but the sky has answered me, "Xia Ni Pi Gu Yu". I can't stand the hot weather anymore. I can't study under such condition. It's making me sweating. Anyone who wanna go sauna can come to my house for a free sauna treatment. Time : 4pm-7pm. Anyone who interested can give me a call.

I'm totally not in the mood to study, sleep, eat, bathe, and even play. I wished I could switch on the air-cond. But, due to the expensiveness of the electricity, I decided not to switch it on.

It has been quite a while I didn't see her. I wonder, how do she looks like now. Although I'm trying hard to battle the loneliness, still, I lost. It's freaking awful to stay in house. There's nothing I can do, friends in my contact list didn't appear online. I wonder where they are. Some having tuition classes, some stay home studying, mostly all of them are busy handling the trial exams. Why am I not concern about trials? Why am I not aware of its outcome? Maybe, I faded up of exam. It's just like "so what?". Hais, I miss the old time, I miss the holidays.


Still Lov[依然爱着你]ing You

0 comments: