Friday, September 5, 2008

Untitled.

Today we thought teacher will come in to conduct at least one lesson. Ya, we got it right, but the teacher who come in isn't the one we want, indeed, the teacher who we wanted her to conduct a lesson didn't come to school. We got fad up and most of us planned to skip the school next week.

As usual, we studied together. The only way that I can revise in school is the moment she sat beside me. That time, I only can concentrate on my revision. This's a way to encourage me to revise in school. Maybe this is the only way.

Seems that many people lost their direction. CW is one of them. Love is a scary yet lovely monster. It will make you insane or it will make you as tame as a rabbit. Carrot! Lol.

Me? I like back to square one. Nowadays, I felt that I rode a time machine and went back to the past. My mind, lifestyle, and others seem to revert to the past. Untalkative, quiet. Sit in front of the computer desk,watching the immobile LCD screen. I wonder, when can I take a break, and go for vacation. I prefer nature. Nature harmonises my heart, calm my mind.

[X.X] out of idea. Signing out. [X.X]

Still Lov[依然爱着你]ing You

0 comments: