Monday, September 15, 2008

15 Sept.

It is the second time she went to my home alone. Although the time we spent isn't that much, we do appreciate it. It's sweet. It's memorable. We do enjoy this intimate moment very much.
We watched wall.e. It's really a nice show. Taught us a lot of thing. When we are in love, nothing can separate us. If we rely too much on technology, we will be like those fatty bumbum, sitting on that mobile chair, just let the computer do all the rest. We must protect our mother earth, if not, our planet will just be a place that full of rubbish, and living things wouldn't survive on it. I can't concentrate much on the movie, because, you know la, Haha. This is our third time without others disturbing, only she and I. I wonder, when is the fourth time.
Being with her makes me feel comfortable, secure. I just don't understand, why someone wouldn't appreciate her. But guess, after a big round, everything back to square one. She and I will stay together till our fate ended.
...I Love You, Balon...
Still Lov[依然爱着你]ing You

0 comments: