Saturday, September 20, 2008

20 Sept 2008

Being in the house for so long is making me emotional.
Staying up late during exams is making me exhausted.
Didn't exercise for two weeks is making me numb.
I guess, this's my life. Tuition, exams, and computer-ing.
I guess, this will lead me to an end very soon.
I guess, I'm emotional.
I guess, I seriously need to take a break from city-life.
I just wonder when can I get that chance to go for brisk-walking or jungle-trekking.
I miss the old days when we are not proceeding aimlessly.
I miss the old days which brings me good memories.
I miss the one who had been scolded by me yesterday.
I'm lazy.
I'm fucked off.
I'm lost in my life.
I'm just in close contact with lonely.
Gdnites and welcome a new bored day.

Signed off at 12.20am, waiting for her reply but I think the phone wouldn't rang.

Still Lov[依然爱着你]ing You

0 comments: