Monday, September 8, 2008

TOC

My school organized a trip to The Otomotif College(TOC). Although it isn't a renowned college, and doesn't have degree courses, it's still a nice place to study. Quite nice environment. It was funny today. A undergraduate walked towards ka and I."This place sucks man," he told ka. It's kinda absurd that a person pass by and told him the place he is studying sucks. O.o. I'm interested in studying the Audio course. It's a part time course, so maybe I will consider of studying it in my future.

[Off topic: I slept at 12.30am yesterday. When I woke up this morning, I'm totally blur. Took a bath quickly and went to school. Today doesn't like to talk much, and sweat alot. After the BC extra class, I'm totally in EMO state, felt so empty, so lonely. Lonely, this word, has become my friend. I don't hate it anymore, but I don't love it too. Maybe, a lonely person, is just a numb person, who doesn't have feelings, emotional, guess, this person, sounds like me nowadays. ]



Still Lov[依然爱着你]ing You

0 comments: