Thursday, September 18, 2008

18 September

Today we sat for our history paper. It's tough and confusing. If the tips do not exist, I think, I will just fill in my name and class, and just drop my head onto the table and sleep like a lazy pig.

Walala, I think, I won't archieve well in history without tips. But, SPM has no tips. So, from now on, we gotta start studying before it's too late.


Today, we went to tuition as usual. Don't know why, I want to eat Spicy Yee Mee. So, we went to eat Yee Mee. Yay! While we were eating, an unexpected downpour came tremendously. Our food court has been flooded! Lol.


For the very first time, I scolded her. This is her first time being scolded by bf. Lol. Quite a high volume. She cried. Felt guilty yet happy. I don't know how to explain, and I don't want to explain. But, I guess, after tonight, we will be much more happier.
2moro is Est paper, yet, I still havn't sleep. I guess tomorrow I'm sure I wouldn't have enough energy to sit for the exam. Gambateh. Given in to the exams. Sigh.

Still Lov[依然爱着你]ing You

0 comments: