Sunday, October 26, 2008

25 Oct & 26 Oct Seminar Day 1 and Day 2

I needed to wake up early in the morning these two days. Why? I'm going for the Kasturi Seminar. This seminar is the finish boost for me before SPM. It was really tired to sit at there for approximately 4 hours a day. My buttock gonna be flatten soon.

Day 1
After the seminar had finished, CP n KY went to Time Square. Why do we go there? We were invited by her younger sister. My first impression towards her was, Wow, Why are you so small-built? Lol. If you see her through photos, she got long legs and kinda biggy head. I thought, she is kinda tall and hmm, you know. We expected she will give many negative critism, but, out of our expectation, she didn't say anything about me. Kinda surprising. Well, she brought one of her friends, a lad, which like KY very much. Lol. She got a small fans, and I got an adversary now. Sob. Day 1 isn't the happy day for me, kinda downed for the whole day. I'm numb. Lol.

Day 2
Just a normal weekend but I get to wake up early in the morning. Aww fuck! ><. Today was kinda moderate for me. Once I was going to give up, but now, I'm gaining back a little confidence. But, I will still stick to my own word. Once it's over, it's over. If things aren't better when school starts, adios amigo to us.

Today, she bought me a chocolate bar. Hmm, it has been a long time she didn't buy things for me, I mused. My mood is feeling better when I recieved that chocolate bar. Muacks.



Tomorrow is Deepavali. Any plans? Happy Deepavali to my Indian friends though I have a few of them. I thought I won't emo for a long time, but, I can't live without it just like I can't live without her. Emo is my life. My life is emo. Yay! Another statement from me.

Still Lov[依然爱着你]ing You

0 comments: