Friday, June 13, 2008

13 June.

2 days of tiring days. I have to wake up early in the morning while only can sleep lately. Yesterday i was rushing my PJK folio with two of my friends till 12am. This morning, i woke up tiredly. My two bare eyes cant be opened. My dar also encountered the same problem as mine. Maybe caused by nightmares or frustration of her results. Hope we both can have a good sleep tonight.

I had just done watching Hana Yori Dango season 1, a drama based on a Japanese manga. Its final episode was special, 15 minutes more than usual episode. I was touched by its ending. At first, i said taht this drama was bad before I was addicted to it. I'm downloading One Litre Of Tears too. They said that this drama was based on a real life story, which was very touching. This drama is suitable for people who are sentimental, like me. XD.

Tomorrow i will join a trip to Petrosains with my friends and her, organised by Kelab Elektronik. I hope it will be a interesting and exciting day for us~

1 comments:

-ThE ClOwN- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.