Wednesday, June 4, 2008

4 June

6 months of 2008 had just passby in a blink of an eye.
I havnt prepare anything yet for the coming SPM.
I just came back from a 4 or 5-days kids camp. It was tiring but yet fun.
Now, i was ill. I catched a cold. Ha qiu there, Ha qiu here.
I'm quite shocked that ky, as in kari yap, gave me present as the super belated birthday present.. The lil yellow foxy is so cute.. I beh tahan its innocent look!
Later when i'm free and energized, i'll upload the photo that had been taken duing the kids camp. U can pay a visit to the link that i'd set.
Our relationship,
is getting even deeper..
That's a good thing,
things go on as i wish..
2moro is the day when we can meet..
So, i must wake up early to make it to the basketball court.
Yesterday, i went to IOI mall and bought her a present.
It's something that is kinda unexpectable.
I guessed only my 4 companions knew what i bought.
Tips:
1.It inedible.
2.It's soft.
3.It's related to bedroom. XD
Anyone can make a guess.

0 comments: