Tuesday, June 24, 2008

24 June.

People out there! Did my English improve? Or just maintain at the same level?

School life is really boring when it comes to subject that I hate. My intentions of going to school are seeing friends, and of course seeing her. After the day we went for an outing, I started to feel that she's part of my life. It's like, I can't live without her. We went for education fair at first. When we departed, the edu fair like WOW, it's totally different from what we thought. We thought hundreds of booth will be installed, but there are only a few of them, around 20 booths. It pissed us off. Finally, we all have decided to watch a movie, named The Happening.

What's The Happening? It's the happening, which I didn't understand what's happening at all, though it was directed by some renowned director. This movie enable us to have a sweet time inside the cinema ( It's not ehh hhemm, don't misunderstand). As the movie finished, she said something to me.. From that time onwards, I scared that I'll lose her.. So, I did all of my best to maintain this relationship.. After that, our relationship has become even sweeter and we are even closer to each other.. We promised, we will never abandon our studies. Sweet memories were embedded in my brain.. I will never forget those moment being with her..

Ohya, i forget to blog about it. At the very same day we went for outing, i bought her a heart-shaped necklace for her. It was almost the same design that she liked. Isn't it nice and lovely? I think every girl, includes her will love it when the guy she loved helps her wear a necklace. All of the gift were hand-made by me, except the necklace and the box la. The strips are drawn by me!! Do they look real? o.O

1 comments:

Eu..1991 said...

Allow me to leave you a comment xD
i was so jealous on u la JkJk
i just lost mine..
Appreciate every tiny moment with her...The only thing that i regret was i din treat her good enough..
Having being able to love someone really is a very prosperous and happy thing in our life...
+u+u!! wish all the best to u 2