Thursday, June 26, 2008

26 June.

Everyday in the morning, I went to school earlier just to wait for her departure... But this's in the past. Because of certain issues, she needs to go to school much more earlier than usual. She will head to PA room when she reached school. I asked her, why don't u stay at the court and wait for me? She replied me with an reasonable answer, I'm scare. Haha. Isn't she cute? Now, the only thing that I can do is to wait her get out of the PA room every morning, to ensure she came to school.

2day we argued in school. When did it started? Just after I sprained my ankle and walking to class steps by steps. I told her that I sprained my ankle, she seemed like not bothering me. Then i angry. M i petty? Hahax. I like people care bout me, i intended to attract people's attraction. I know that doing something purposely to grab people's attraction will not grab it in the end.

Thanks to a bunch of friends, we both 'lived happily' again. Lol. Sometimes, it really scary, when she get back her mood, she will do something unexpected. Ones know bout it. Being hyperactive and talkative are what I wish for. I think it needs time..

Lets talk bout drama. I recommended those sentimental people, watch One Litre of Tears. It's really touching. Despite that it only has 11 episode, the life of a girls who suffered from SCD is written in it. Wish it got season 2 though it was impossible.

+SNIFFING HER, MISSING HER, LOVING HER, KISSING HER, HUGGING HER+

0 comments: