Thursday, June 19, 2008

19 June

I started to study yesterday. I realised that I'm wasting too much time in day-dreaming, so I decided to take out the book and read it at least for a while. Studying needs strong will and determination, for me, it's a boring things to do, but it's a must in our life. I realised that, after 8pm, I don't have the mood to study, I just feel sleepy, tired, and wanna just spend my whole night with her on the phone. I think it's impossible to spend my time through the night with her. As you know, SPM and examS is approaching. She needs to study. But with a tired body, an aching head, do u think you can study well? Whoever out there who is crazy in study or who notices his or her friends who study insanely, please advice them to take good care of their body, don't get over exhausted, if not, your brain can't absorb what you have read, what you have study. Still a long long way to finish the exam, but, still a short short time for us being together..

YawnZ~~~~~

0 comments: