Friday, June 6, 2008

6 June.

Today was my younger sis's birthday. I bought her a pencil case, which was very 'ya sui'. This was her birthday present. It costed me 15 bucks!


Today i went to BTS with Fs's group and two of my friends. It was kinda rush at first, because the show started at 11.40am, and we still havn't start to move at 11.10am. We walked to LRT station due to transportation issue.

When we reached BTS, it was 12 at noon. OMG, we thought we gonna miss certain parts of the movie. Luckily, the advertisement took about 30 mins until the movie start. We watched 'Prom Night'. It was not that interesting as Narnia or Indiana Jones.
The opening and the ending was damn sucky for me.

After that, we go take photos. These money-eating machines 'ate' our RM24!! *Sigh* We went Teppanyaki for lunch. I can't eat it because i have sore throat. I just ordered a piece of California Roll while others ordered teppanyaki.. What i can do at that time is watching them eat.. Sob.. We ate Baskin Robbin, pay a visit to S&J, hanging around Lowyat, then finally it's time to go home.

This was my artwork on the wall in my room. XD. By spraying paint.


This was the foxy kari yap gave me. XD

2 comments:

-ThE ClOwN- said...

AH! That graffiti kicks ass dude!

Andrew said...

you should consider my suggestion of making your room into a gallery. i mean, ut graffiti is awesome. no kidding, but u seriously have the potential (by judging from those artworks that u shared with)

one day i am so gonna go to ur "gallery" and take pictures at tat cool-looking place. lol