Monday, June 16, 2008

16June

These few days, i don't have spare time to spend it on blogging though I don't know where i spend my time on. The weather is very weird today. At first, it was very sunny, but after 10, the sky became to turn dark and rain started to drop. The world is changing, the climate is changing, people out there please take good care of our mother Earth. If she's dead one day, we all will be dead too..

I'm watching One Litre of Tears now. This series contains 11 episode. At the beginning of the story, the cute-looking girl, named Aya, she has a illness, which makes her unable to stand steadily, read properly, and even speak properly..

There's a sentence written in her diary, "when I imagine about the future, tears start to drop." This makes me feel sorry for her...

Maybe, when I proceed to further episode, my tears will drop too. Who knows? After watching the very first episode, my heart felt sad for herand symphatize her. It's not a touching series, but a sentimental series..

0 comments: