Sunday, January 25, 2009

10.37pm 25 Jan [CNY Eve]

Sickness ownage!!!!!
Headache visited me few hours ago. Stomach is not feeling well.

Btw, this evening, a bird flew into my house. Does this represent prosperous is coming soon? Lol. Superstitious me. I think the bird was hurt. It can't fly steadily. I used a pole to kacau it, but it refused to fly out. That poor little birdie finally get out of my house with some help from my dad. ><.

Received my 1st two angpau from my parents. Angpau Mari Mari~~~ Lol. $.$ Chik-Ching!

Tonight she is not at home. Hardly sms me today. Hmm, should I "nao gai"? Unexpectedly, my answer is no. LMAO.
"Cp's not emo? You're kidding me, aren't you?"


Here's an interesting story, by me. ><

One day, which is 25 of Jan, piggy chatted with her dad.
"Where is mommy? I miss her very much... I'm so wanting to see mommy.." Piggy said.

Her dad, Cp replied her,
"Mommy is busy with her work and preparation, mommy will be back soon, don't worry my dear.".
"I miss your mommy too...." he added.

At the end, he embraced her daughter who was in tears. Comforting her while his tears flowed out from his eyes....




*Story ends.* Claps Claps.
>M<

Still Lov[依然爱着你]ing You

0 comments: