Thursday, January 29, 2009

29 Jan

Departed from Ipoh at 11pm. Arrived at KL at 3pm. The traffic was good, no congestion.

3 days at my cousin house wasn't not that boring.

The first day, we had our annual after CNY barbecue dinner. Normally, this occasion was held on Chu 1 or Chu 2. My uncles as our main chef and we were the guests. The food was tempting, the Lou Sang with salmon was delicious. I had broken my record again, which is wine consumption. Last year I drank only a quarter of a normal-scale wine glass. But this year, I drank a full glass of wine, in addition a can of Shandy. Surprisingly, I was not drunk( I can walk in a straight line. XD). Several hours later after playing DoTA, headache struck, so I went to bed around 1am. XD.

The second day, nothing special happened. Watched movie broadcasted on Wah Lai Toi. At night, we had dinner together. For the first time in my life, I ate all of the dishes in this occasion, including pork, except prawns la, duh~ This is the first time I consumed the pork hand, aka Ju Sao. It wasn't that bad after all. Ah, the most interesting part, we went CC. We played L4D, and I success in making my cousin addicted to that game. I'm bad. We went home around 12.30am and went to sleep.

The third day, that is today, we woke up around 9 and started our sojourn home.

Great rewards for the hunt of Angpau. Haha.

That's all for today. ><




>M<

Still Lov[依然爱着你]ing You

0 comments: