Monday, January 5, 2009

5th Jan

Today is my big day. It should be a big day for me. It's the orientation of TARC. I'm not nervous about today and don't worry who will I face at the very next moment. Maybe I'm well-prepared or whatever.

First, my mum fetched KH and I to KM's house. Then, KM fetched us to SE's house. Then, SE fetched us to TARC! Lol. It sounds fun.

At the very first day, we already broke the rules. ><. We played basketball without booking the court or in other words, we never pay for the court.

Around 8am, we walked to the grant hall for the orientation. The hall is freezing cold. If you enjoy cold environment, you should phone TARC and ask what air-con they bought. =.=

Basically, it was started by some briefing from the Head of School, Head of Division and the Student Affairs Department Officer. It's quite boring, as in normally all briefing are indeed boring. Luckily, the emcees are gorgeous. ><. The coordinators are cute as well. ><.

They divided us into several groups based on colours. I'm in the yellow group. Here's our group pic. It is a memory for me though mostly of them study science stream.



I like the environment, I like the people, I like the lecturers, I like the staff. Overall, I love there. Hope everything will go well like I wished. Haha.




Still Lov[依然爱着你]ing You

0 comments: