Saturday, January 31, 2009

30 Jan

Today I went to the gathering of 5sc2 organized by KX. It wasn't the whole class, around half of the class, 2x people. We played bowling together. Well, my skill do lousier a bit, but luckily, I still scored higher than 50. I still can accept it. Now my right arm is numb and energy-less. Lol. After that, we went to watch Wedding Gamer, or Wedding Game, don't know which is the correct title. It was funny, 13++, humuorous and it's a splendid show. After that, we went for a lepak around BTS and Lowyat Plaza. Unexpectedly, I bought a 2.1 Speaker. It costs me RM199, which is under my budget, RM200. Kinda satisfy with its quality. Thanks to Mr Wes, and KX's dad, I save a lot of energy. Mr Wes helped me carried the box back to BJ station, while KX's was willing to let me leave my speakers in his car. We ate at HoHo steamboat, met Alice there. After that, we went to GD's house first, and KX's house second, chit-chatted and gambled. Won quite a few bucks. It's a wonderful and meaningful day. ><

I'm lazy to separate these sentences into paragraph, so, I apologize for all the inconvenience caused. The End for today.

>M<

Still Lov[依然爱着你]ing You

0 comments: