Thursday, January 29, 2009

29 Jan [Different Post]

She visited our neighbour country, Thailand today. She was on a vacation. We can only communicate through internet, which means MSN. Something unhappy happened on the person around her, which brought some troubles. Therefore, she has to postpone her flight back to M'sia. This incident was just the same as last year incident, the trip to China. This time, I promised her, I will not emo easily. So, the only thing I can do is wait her back, wait her online, without complaining, without whining. Haha, guess there are someones out there missing her too. So, we will wait for her return patiently.

Po, the first day without you is so boring. But, I will be strong to wait you back o. 3 more days to go...

Piggy asked daddy, "Where is mommy again?"

Daddy replied, " Hat Yai, my dear. She go for vacation a."

"Daddy, where is Hat Yai a? I heard before Hai Lat, didn't hear before Hat Yai..."

*knock Piggy's head*

"Why say vulgar? Who teach you?", say daddy in an angry tone.

"Daddy lo, I learned from you, when you in a call that time," Piggy said.

Daddy was shocked and embarrassed so he skipped the topic like he always do.

"Do you miss mommy?" Daddy misses her a lot..."

"I miss mommy too..." *Piggy rubbed on her dad's tummy..

They fell asleep after that.

....
*TO BE CONTINUED*
* IT'S A LAMO STORY.*





>M<

Still Lov[依然爱着你]ing You

0 comments: