Friday, January 16, 2009

16 Jan

2 weeks since my class commenced. Incredibly, I knew all of my classmates. I'm their "assistant", which means assistant class representative. All of them are kinda friendly and of course, talkative. I'm lazy to describe everyone of them, so we will just skip this part. I'm starting to get familiar with the school compound. It's such a big compound, sometimes you'll get lost in it. I'm starting to show my interest in Econs and Accounting, but not Business Studies. Business studies is kinda boring, and consists of general knowledge of business field. Went to Library several times in this week. Today just studied accounting in that infrastructure. So far, the environment and atmosphere are o.k.a.y. for me. Not much problems and not much conflicts. I just hope in the following 18 months, I will be able to stay there.

These few days, my emotion was kinda unstable. I'm obsessed with something that I was afraid to lost it, or feel it. It isn't a big matter, it's just something that I, em, in love with it. "It" refers to something. I don't want to post it out, but if you wanna know, you can ask me personally. I respect my Laopo and to make her feel secure. So, if got enquiries, PM me in MSN.

2moro is our first outing in 2009. We did not see each other for a month. I wonder, when will we last till? Anticipating. Nervous about her new look. How will I react? Disappointment? Anger? Happiness? Agreement? Rejection? Objection? Normal? Abnormal? Intense? Calm? Sweat. Just wait and you will know.

Stay tune for the next post. Full of excitement, fun and extreme. Lol.

Signed off.

>M<

Still Lov[依然爱着你]ing You

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

muacks i love u i love u i love u..
lao gong, y didnt post picture de?
^^ really love n enjoy the outing with u!! boo!! marry me.. haha >.<