Wednesday, January 7, 2009

7 Jan

My class was commenced today. I attend the class alone because my beloved KM went for his driving test. With some "coffee treating", he passed the driving test. Grats~ I was lucky enough to meet a friendly guy who was standing in front of DK 4 that time. We chatted awhile and stepped into the DK. After that, his friends, which are now my friends and classmates, paced to our seat. They were quite friendly after being with them about 1 or 2 hours, and I finally know the leng lui in my group, who is my classmate now. She introduced herself with a special nickname. o.O. I will keep it as secret. ><. Basically, today's lectures and tutorial were kinda boring. They made me yawn. ><. That's all for today. I will try to update my blog daily.




Still Lov[依然爱着你]ing You

0 comments: