Tuesday, July 15, 2008

15-7

It has been quite a while I didn't update my blog. After I started my intensive classes at kasturi, I'm so damn busy and tired. Everyday, lack of sleep, i went to school with my half-opened eyes. Today, it was quite a day, when we get to have intimate moments in class. Kinda love this feeling. I think, everyone hates to go to school nowadays. Those teachers, are damn bastard. They always don't come into our class, and we missed out our papers' marks and learning opportunity. Now, for me, i went to school just intented to see my friends and her, of course.
Most of my friends had been banned from using the computer. For example, my beloved Peng Siang. Life is getting boring without teaching and laughter.

I plan to give something to her as 6-months anniversary. Does anyone has suggestion? I plan to buy her a shirt, which is not valuable, yet memorable.

It's hard to live on when the petrol price hiked. It's like a chain reaction, when it hikes, everything's price hikes too. For me and chia wen, who love to eat very much, are headache of this woes. Hais, how can we live on with inflation?

0 comments: