Wednesday, July 23, 2008

23 July

2day SR was emo-ing for the whole day. Doesn't talk, doesn't make a single noise. Seems that he is in deep trouble. Oh well, nothing much to talk bout him. Haha.

As usual we went for our tuition after school. Nothing interesting happened, but I persuaded CW to buy 'SHIN' cup noodles, because it's incredibly cheap!! Just RM2.20. So cheap. Something weird happened on our beloved kikikatkat Add Maths' tutor. 2day, he didn't even talk those two words, 'absenties' and late-comers', it's not his style.

After tuition, we go for hair cut in Carrefour. We decided to go for the saloon. RM12. It's quite worthwhile and reasonable. I like the barber and my look. Haha~ Thx to you, you cute little barber. Lol. I like my hair style and wanna giv a surprise to my NvRen, because she keep on call me to cut my hair, and i promised her to cut it on Saturday. Hmm, wondering what's her reaction tomorrow.. Maybe no reaction, maybe full of excitement, who knows? Haha.. 2 more months to Trial Exam, and I still lepak-ing here. Play, play and play, eat,eat and eat, hais.... Tonight gotta sleep earlier to refill my gauge. It's a tiring month since I'd been introduced to a game called LRO, and addicted to a game, Warrior Orochi. Sigh.. When will I start to revise?

0 comments: