Friday, July 4, 2008

4 July..

This week was an exhausting week due to my first week of intensive classes. I can't imagine how i gonna get through this coming XX weeks of intensive classes. I hope I'll be alive after the intensive.

Today, i bought some phone-hanging strips for both of us. It a coupled-strips la, of course. They were cute. They were adorable. And they were expensive. =+.+= Though they were expensive, they're worthwhile. After that, we went tuition tirely.
After having my day spent in tuition and walking around with chick and ducks, some 'lucky' affair happened. I was distracted by a stupid big police bike chasing a big stupid bike. Then I accidentally stepped into the f**king 'longkang' cover with holes. Luckily, I managed to get my leg out from that f**king longkang. It was a deep wound, and it kept bleeding until i paid my visit to the nearby clinic. On the way to the clinic, I laughed madly. Why? Because, whenever I felt extremely pain, and I will laughed like a mad ass. The car was full of laughters and everyone was laughing with me without reasons. Lol. My leg was temporary numb when i get onto the car.




Blood Stain On My Green Pants.


The blood was still flowing out of my wound when I reached the clinic. Fortunately, there was only two patients, i need not to wait long. The doctor gave me an injection, and applied 'dressing' on my wound. Now, I'm disabled again. Sien.




P/S: Chia Wen was embarassed by a toy seller. He called, " Adik, adik!" and he flashed the toys in front of her to grab her attention. This was the second time she was having embarassing moment in Petaling Street. Please don't fool with her. If not, she will be very very sad. Bear in mind!! =P

0 comments: