Thursday, July 17, 2008

17 July (11.30pm)

It's another meaningless day. Don't know why, these few days, I felt that I'm not myself anymore. I'd changed. I'd changed into a cold-blooded animal. Hardly see a smile on my face, hardly to feel my heart is delight. I'm so emo. Emo-less. Numb.

Going through this woe alone is hard. I wondered, why am I doing this? What's the purpose of me doing all of this. I can't figure it out. Happiness in my heart, has been fully drained by 'dracula'. I hope, someone will enlight me up, cheer me up soon. I still can't let it go. It's embedded in my heart, my brain, my soul. It's a trait, a characteristic.

The dark falls fast. In a blink of an eye, it's already nighttime. Don't have the mood to do anything, think anything. Wondering and daydreaming are what I did in house after I came back from tuition. Perhaps, one day, someone will guide me out of this woe though the someone was actually myself.

Nites to everyone. It's tired to live like this...

0 comments: