Wednesday, July 30, 2008

To Myself.

(kinda imitated HL's blog)
CCP ar CCP,
there's only a month left for the trial exams ar,
when will u shang sheng ar?
I think I gonna fook myself high high,
and fall low low,
then I only will take a book and read it.

The most kacau thingy, is the damn computer.
It's hard to study aside the computer desk.
So, these few days, I did my studies, my homework,
downstair.
Wu, that's a good start. Lol

Teachers say that they gonna check our notes before or after the holiday, which I had forgetten.
I doubt their words,
but,
I'm doing the notes now. Lol.
Despite I'm lazy, I still able to finish up 2 chapters' short notes in 4 days time.
Wuhuhu.. Clap clap to the lazy me. (as compliment)

I'm sobbing for another thing,
that is most of my 'friends'(msn chatter), are getting lesser and lesser.
Well, I don't know what happen.
Maybe the approaching of exams, or maybe technical problems.
Hmm, web friends out there, any1 mind to keep me company by sms-ing wif me? Lol.
I think, I become insane, just like my beloved Chia Wen.

GG. Nights. Lost my direction.

1 comments:

lavender lai said...

haha...
ccp ar ccp...
start study hard lo...
after spm only play la...
haha...
gambateh!!