Sunday, July 27, 2008

26 July

Today i went to school for two reasons, first, that's obvious, of course is her. Second, all of my friends going cause of experiment, and I don't want to become a betrayer, ffk. Next time, if got any replacement, i swear i wil never go for it, except for some important occasions.

Around 4pm, I went for basketball at Jalan Perisa. I twisted my leg twice there. The very same leg which I sprained past few weeks. Although it's not incredibly hurts, it still hurts a little bit. Now, I staggered all day long. It hurts.... Ouch...

She went to her aunt house again.. Hmm, guess tonight I will be a lonely wolf.

Chia Wen is a lazy girl. I ask her out for several times, she still don't want to come out. [NgekNgek!] The first time i called her, she said, I wanna sleep!!! 'LOL' is written on My forehead. She is small built, so I can bully her easily, Haha.

I guess that's all for tonight. Kinda tired. Yawn~ Nights all..

0 comments: