Monday, July 28, 2008

28 July

Today was a nice day, a tiring yet a happy day. Thanks to Alice and her 'Cha Cha', she and I finally can go for an outing. They already talk about this since last Saturday.

Today, she was hyperactive. Don't know why, maybe she's excited, or mayb she's anxious, I mused.

Finally, school ended when the school's bell rang. We were so excited that we finally can spend our time together after school. This moment was rare due to some issues.

We went to Sunway Pyramid by 'Cha Cha's car. I was seeking for food when I'm on the car. I was damn hungry!! We had our lunch in Secret Recipe, a RM10 set. After that, we made for the ice-skating rink. We 4 people enjoyed our time over there. It was so much fun to skate on the rink! The shoe was incredibly tight. You must tighten it until a single finger also can't poke into it. Now, you can imagine how tight is it. We took some pics before we went into the rink.





Although this was the first time i went into the rink, i managed to balance myself and nearly fell. I think I'm good in balancing (perasan ^^). I brought her around the rink. Her sense of balancing was not as godo as mine, so she fell for 3 times.. When I saw she fell, my heart was like, DONG! ouch! That's hurts! Hmm, if i wasn't at there, she might fell more than 10 times ( perasan again ^^), I mused. It was hard to see her that happy. This happiness is different from the one I saw it in school. THis kind of happiness is like 'Hang Fook', for me la, of course. Helping her through the rink helped myself too. I can balanced myself in the rink and skated aroudn the rink and not depending on the wall. Hehe. Watching her fell and stood up again, she is a tough girl. Altough she said that she wanna quit, I know that her heart ain't gonna give up that early. So, we cheered her up and started all over again. As time passed, and the more we skated, fianlly, she managed to skate alone with my supervision. Claps for her!

Time flies like sand. At the blink of an eye, it's already 4.40pm. It's time to go home. Intimate moments end hastily while miserable moments end slowly. Sigh.. Before we went home, I bought a small little bottle, as known as S.O.S bottle, for certain purpose. I wrote sth on the wrist ticket and put it into the bottle.. Is it sweet? Lol. Perhaps it's sweet. We, who are 'Zhi Lian Kuang' took alot of picture in the car, and we learnt a lesson, which is taking photo aren't a simple errand to do. It's exhausting.

Sweetie us...

She showed me GHOST face..

I was like O.o


We enjoyed our day.. And our love grew alot. Hope, the next outing will arrive soon. I MISS YOU...

2 comments:

lavender lai said...

wow...
so glad can went for ice skating o...
so long time i didnt go play d.....-.-

Cp Chuah said...

u can call yr boy boy bring u go ar.. haha..