Sunday, July 6, 2008

6 July (1.15a.m.)

It's 1.15 a.m., I still havnt fall asleep. Tomorrow I will be having a undang course, which I need to wake up at 6++ for transportation.

Hmm, finally, I understand the feeling of sniffing one's neck. I always sniff her neck, and she's quite sensitive of it. Yesterday morning, I tried it, and I finally knew why was it so sensitive. I woke up at 8am and want to sms her to ask bout her 'tugas', but I realised that my maxis is expired. So i slept back. 9am, my phone rang. She said she want to come to my house. I'm stunned for awhile and giving her direction at the balconi. It was a BIG surprise that she gave me. I didn't think about it at all--to see her so early in the morning. We spent a lovely and sweet morning together in my room. ( Don't simply think ar, we are suci!!)

Intimate time is one of the major ingredients to make our love grow. So, after having imtimate time, our love sure get deeper and deeper.

Peng Siang came to my house for the magazine layout. Actually, I think that's an excuse for him to lepak around. (Haha, sorry if i had accused you~)

P/S: My leg still paining, and it aches when i take my every steps. Sob.........
I Love You, so I Care about You. I Hate You, because You Make Me Miss You So Muchie...

0 comments: