Friday, August 8, 2008

08-08-08

Today was a very special day. It's 08/08/08, a very rare date. Opening ceremony of Beijing Olyimpic was displayed on Astro. I watched it and I was amazed and impressed by the performance. It's awesome! Especially almost all the performance was done by man, not machine. I give my respect and salute to them. China is getting stronger and stronger. I think, it can be compared to other first world countries, like USA, England and so on.

Back to myself. She has gone to her aunt house again. To be honest, I don't like she hanging out with her aunt. She has gave me bad impression. Sorry for insulting her and defaming her, but that's my thought. Despite that, I still won't bind her too much, and give her some freedom.

Tomorrow is the replacement for don't know what occasion. We found it rather boring during the last replacement, so we all decided to skip the replacement. I don't have any plans for tomorrow, so, I'm single and available, please do give me a call when you all got any plans. Hope that tomorrow, I will recieve calls. Haha.

0 comments: