Wednesday, August 27, 2008

27 August.

Nowadays, go to school is just meaningless. It's a waste of time. Teachers seem "busy" and did not enter our class. What for do we go to school if those teachers don't enter our class and conduct a lesson?

I go to school for two main reason, the former is obvious, for my darling, the latter is friends. Tomorrow, she's not going to school. I'm sure I'll miss her a lot....

Today, most of the "8 Po" gang members didn't come. They wouldn't come to school if there's special occasion or there's nothing to do at all. Today should be the first time for joining Wai Pooi's gang group chat since Jan. Lol. They are very lame, extremely "wu liao". Haha, it's my honour to meet such "retarded" girls. Haha.

Later, I think I will do some Add Maths practice. It rains for the whole day. Now still havn't stop yet. I wonder, how long will this rain takes? Rain was good when it's small, but when rain is heavy, that's where nightmare starts.

0 comments: