Monday, August 11, 2008

11 August.

Today, we celebrated CW birthday in our class. We asked for Pn Norini permission, but she said we can't eat in the class, so we planned to celebrate it during the period changing time. The PK Hem came in when we almost want to finish our birthday song. We were like, OH SHIT! Fortunately, she didn't say anything, and just walked away like that.

After having our Chem class, we went back to our class and want to enjoy Feh Fan's creation--the chocolate banana cake! I was pacing to my seat, and just put down my things, Pn Ng came in. "Choong Ping! Choong Ping! Where are you?" Wtf? I mused to myself. She sought for help and say it was urgent. We started down to the office, and poof! She want me to help her do some typing errand, she needs it for the meeting. The Form 4 girl doing it since morning, and she also ran out of idea. Luckily, the Pro--Me, perasannya, helped me through the typing thingy. Perhaps, when it comes to computer typing, she will remember me. Lol.

After Physics, they went for karaoke at Carrefour. This was the second time, which she can go out, but i didn't follow. I get through it hardly, because this was a fresh circumstance for me. I don't know why I always think that, couple shldn't be separated or go anywhere without his or her 'spouse'. I do hate myself, but this kind of thinking kept on floating in my head. I can't stop thinking of it.

If she's yours, no matter how far she run, how far she hide, she's still yours.
If she's not yours, no matter how far you chase, how you try to detain her, she's still not yours.

0 comments: