Tuesday, August 5, 2008

5 August.

Today was an excited yet normal day. I went to school as usual, and she went to school as usual too. I thought I'll find her at the canteen in this very early morning because she was going to attend the 'Chinese Workshop'.

When I reached school, i found out that Kar Xian was not sitting at the place where we gathered usually. I thought she went to PA room to find her. As you know, I don't like to go to the PA room when she's hanging out with her friends in it. When Kar Xian came back, and i asked her, where's she? She answered me, 'I think she is in the canteen.' I frowned. Oh well, i guessed she has started to the Workshop.

We did a lot of things in the classroom. In the 1st two periods, we did maths exercise. After that, we studied add maths. The malays girls especially izzati, are hyperactive today. They played fool with us. Lol. They wrote something on a piece of paper, "kick my ass pls" and "kick my ass, i'll give u rm10". Maybe influenced by the weather, they changed. Lol. Just kidding.

After that, we went to our tuiton class as usual. Zhou Hong followed us to tuition starting this month. We ate a big bowl of Korean noodles just for rm2.50. It's incredibly cheap..

Just I will stop here, someone spoilt my mood to type... NIghts..

0 comments: