Friday, August 22, 2008

22 August 2008

9.09 Early in the morning.

The bright ray penetrated the windows, waking me up early in the morning(sounds weird). I don't know what should I do now, study or relax? I had been in a relax state for almost 2 months. I didn't study at all, and I just relies on the tuition classes. I don't have strong determination and will to study. Whenever I saw books or homeworks, I was hynoptized. Lol. Everyone was worrying their trials, but I'm sitting at here, watching the 17' LCD screen, blogging. Why am I not worry about my future? Hmm.. I still havn't find out yet.

Still got 3 days left till school holiday ends. School starts, war engaged. Everyone will be busy like hell, including her. During this school break, she treats me well. I love this kind of treatment, but I think, it's gonna end when school starts. I really do appreciate the time with her during holiday. It's totally different. I shouldn't complain too much. She's changing, and I should do some changes also. I should treat her as my queen under any circumstance.

P/S: Readers might be blurred after you view my blog. I think, only myself know what I'm writing. Any enquires, please ask me through msn: i_lovewho1314@hotmail.com or sms me through 0162736363. (sounds like I'm promoting myself. Lol)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

andrew: d promoting part, ain't tat obvious? lol