Saturday, August 23, 2008

23 August

I woke up early in the morning for the Undang Test. At first, I thought it was tough, due to my experience, I scared Rabun Warna section will be coming out again. Instead of Rabun Warna, Alphabet Test came out. It's really funny. A white square, with a 'K' in it. It's totally black and white. Blind also can see. Lol. I passed it easily. Lol. After that, the 50 questions section. My hand was sweating spontaneously. I finished it in several minutes. When I get my result, WOW! IT's 47/50! Unbelievable! I passed my Undang and now I can keep Undang aside now.

After that, we went Summit USJ for movie. We bought 5 tickets of 'Death Race'. It's 18SG. We never thought of that. There were three old-looking guys among us, including me and shurong, while the other two looks immature. NgekNgek. We passed the checking counter easily. Both the guys who looks immature, took a deep breathe and walked through the counter. Fortunately, the staff let them pass. I discovered the handle in THX hall can be lifted! It's suitable for couples who don't want to waste more money on buying twin seats. I personally encourage couples to watch movie in Summit USJ, GSC THX Hall. About other halls, I don't know whether the handle can be lifted or not. So take your own risk! Haha.

After the movie, Han Ting dropped us at Carrefour. Shurong and I paced to APT for hair cutting. We both have fate to meet our previous barber. Haha. They both are junior. The one who's ordered to cut my hair is quite adorable and chubby. She's kinda friendly and gentle, too bad, she's older than me. Aiyaya. Haha. Her skill is not bad, can tahan. Next time, for sure I will find her to cut my hair. Anyone who wants to cut their hair at APT, please tell me. I got a chop collector card. Collect the chop for me.

P/S: ChiaWen, keep your hair until it's long. You look prettier with long hair. Maybe you need to trim it.

P/S:T-1Day till the Holiday ends. Pray that we won't tortured by teachers and homework.

P/S:Hope she's still the same after the holiday. I gonna miss the current her. I scare of losing the current her. Some should know what I mean.

P/S:I finally bought a feather pillow! Yippie. Lol

That's all for today. Goodnight everyone.

0 comments: