Sunday, August 17, 2008

17 August 12.07AM

The night is still young, but I have to get on bed, because, I played 3 hrs of basketball this afternoon. I broke my exercise period record! Lol. 3 hours, playing basketball.

Monday, I gonna go to Penang. I got an errand to do. I will be back on Wed. I hope I can make for the outing in time... If I missed this outing, I sure will cry out loud... It has been quite a long time we didn't go 'pak tuo' le. Those intimate moments, are hard to recall, because, there are just a few in this 6 months. When I saw couples embracing on the road, I felt, "owwwwwww~". I envied them. I desperate for it. I'm like single though I'm in a relationship. I don't know why I feel like that, but, that's what I'm thinking of.

Tomorrow I will be playing badminton at Club OUG with a bunch of unknown people. I guess, there will be another record breaking tomorrow.

That's all for today, I'm exhausted. Fatigue. Nights all.
2day word of wisdom is I MISS YOU.

0 comments: