Tuesday, April 1, 2008

1 April ( April's Fool)...

Actually, 2day nth special happened. Got something happen, tat is i being fooled by a person tat i'd lost contact wif her for almsot 2 or 3 years. She fooled me by saying MyNvRen went out wif a boy and having close contact wif him. Lol. I'm curious by it, but ltr on, i found it weird. After tat, i realised i being fooled. Sweat..

Oh ya, bout the Sunway U thingy, actually it's nth special bout it. Jus some leadership lectures and activites.



3 chio bu's pic inside the Sunway multi-purpose court i think.










Group Photo while in canteen. (I'm nt leng zai tat time.. Sobx.)















Sunway's Green Layout. Nice for me. Good for eyes. XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before i go to Ipoh, i wear MyNvRen's present. Alto it's nt branded, but it's full of sincerity.. Love her..








Fierce, Ugly Ape's Face. Lolx




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On d way to Ipoh, felt unwell and slept for a while. When i woke up, it was raining. So i took a pic of 3 different tones of colours.




D sky which is miserable...




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had been sitting on d car for almost 4 hrs. My ass's muscle hardened. Lol. Guess i'll had to stay at my cousin's hse idlely. I was free until I took several pics at his hse. -.-.







Lying on d the floor... Watching the TV.. Sleepy..

Boredom, so this cat decided to shoot me in d ass.











I think tat's all for 2day.. It's 12am now.. Slpy..

0 comments: