Monday, April 28, 2008

28/4 Night..

[Wrote for Nothing - Sudden inspiration]

It's night time..
Simply thinky timemy..
Hmm, i wonder y,
i prioritize love,
but not family or yet friends,
mayb love is vital for me,
but does love important for her?
My own self also cannot answer it...
Maybe she needs time,
Maybe she being haunted,
or maybe she was troubled by something..

I'm just a normal person,
When i'm giving, i hope for rewards too..
I'm not god or any deities,
Giving without thinking of its reward..
This's definitely not me,
Time to worry bout academics,
worry bout future...

Does fairy tails exist?
Does living together happily ever after exist?
Does forever love exist?
But I do knew,
Love existed,
Because I'm in love now..

[This was grabbed from yelsew, meaningful for me]
A mate can last eternally,
BUT,
if only the mate coorperates and commits...

Love is simple yet complicated..

0 comments: