Wednesday, April 30, 2008

30/4..

2day is 30th of April,
It's the end of the month,
allowance is coming to help me who was in porverty..

Yesterday i watched 'Cloverfield',
i liked the technique they used to capture the film,
extreme and adventurous,
but it made me dizzy and want to vomit..




A deep cut through the epidermis of my arm..
My arm was wounded yesterday when I heard she was wounded.
During their choir practice, one or more dimwit threw the stone onto the reading hall where they were practising,
The 'atap' fell and broke,
The scattered 'atap' scratched her leg..
When i heard of it,
I climbed through the windows,
and there's where i get my wound.
I'm such a dimwit, right?



Deep wound...




This photo was taken at school..
Peng Siang held the camera,
This was such a nice, sweet pic..
She charmed me with her smile..




Nice Pics..



(top)Me, Kx, Her (btm) Wes


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be such a drama queen, geez, u are a freakin guy for goodness sake!!! And u can go out of the door, y through a window? Were u blind and couldn't see the f***ing door? Or are u blinded by love. Zzz...

Anonymous said...

I would really like you to correct your grammar if possible, because you should improve your english with each blog you post, but you are not doing so. So try your best and improve please!

P.s. Do not use short-form words anymore....

Cp Chuah said...

i'll try my best to improve my poor poor english. It's really hard to improve if there isn't a people to teach u.

Anonymous said...

Well, i will try my best to help you,. First of all,the sentence 'there isn't a people to teach you' should be person, not people. And try
not to use too much smsing language, you will get use to it and it will be harder to change.