Friday, April 4, 2008

The Making of MG Wing Custom (will be updated)

This is the box art of the MG Wing Custom Zero. It's awesome and I'm amazed by it..



1st Day(4/4)

I put all my effort into the the MG Wing. Just take the wings as example, I cut the left over egde, unwanted edge and panel lining it carefully, because this is the 1st MG i get, so i don't want to ruin the model.


This is the front view of my Wing's wing when it's closed. This wing took me 2 hours to finish it and panel lining it. It's amazing..


This is the front view of my Wing's wing when it's opened. It really astonished me.. For the second time.



This is the rear view. It took me about 1 hour to panel line. But i'm really impressed with my work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd Day(5/4)


The back wing when it's closed. U will get amazed when u see it's opened.


Super nice!!! Awesome...


This rifle took me 1 hr to finish it, includes panel lining.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3rd Day(8/4)

Half completed Wing~

Yoga Pose.. Sweat..

Kicking pose..
The LEG!
The Biggy Head

Pilot in his cockpit

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a complicated wing...

Anonymous said...

it does require interest and determination to complete the scattered parts. well, can really see that u like it very much, n it pretty much shows tat this is the awesomest gift u ever have so far. lol