Thursday, April 3, 2008

3 April..

I know that my English was poor, i admit it, but improvement takes time, how can i improve my English in a flash? It will take some time..

I went to Carrefour to purchase my MG Wing Custom. It's a Gundam Plastic Model, which is costly, but it's my birthday present from my fellow friends, I'm grateful to my friends who willingly spend their money on my present. XD. Too bad, the stock haven't arrive yet. The owner of the shop said that the model will be arriving 2Moro. So sad.. Sobbing..*sniff sniff*

These were the pic i had taken yesterday.

Liu Bei's Sword


Wing's Pose



(front to back)Zhang Fei, Liu Bei & Guan Yu fighting Lu Bu.



General Lu Bu


Strike's Pose

It's hard to use this Blogger's "edit posts". Sometimes, i want to leave a row, but the preview shows that a blank row didn't appear.

1 comments:

-ThE ClOwN- said...

Heyz, if you're still interested in GunPla, check this out! http://ken-cheong.com/index.php/2007/11/06/post0712/