Friday, April 25, 2008

25 April..

2day is a normal day. Nth bad or good happened. The only sad thing is the trip to Mid Valley was cancelled due to certain reasons. I think that's the only opportunity to go out with her for this coming 3 months. Happy really can't last forever, sometimes we will be depressed. That's life, full with happiness, anger, misery, and other emotions..

I try to hide my sadness in front of her, and express it to my frens. Main reason is I dont want to ail her. Hmm, later i'm going to PY's house to do some preparation for 2moro Carnival Gemilang.

Seems that KX hates SH so much. 2day she express her anger by writing some vulgar word on her and my book. Hmm, guess the prejudice between him and her are getting even more serious.

I heard that many people said they like to view my blog. Haha, i dont know what're the reasons, but i'm glad to hear that. Thank you for your support...

0 comments: