Wednesday, April 16, 2008

16 April..

It had been a long time i din online. Jus done reformat my comp. Everything worked fine after i reformat it.. But myself, doesnt work fine at all..

Dunno y, i'm moody now.. Mayb caused by 2 to 3 days of computerless. Wat did u guys think of me? My character... If can, pls leave comment for me to improve myself.. I jus dun fucking understand y the WLM installation so long.. I have been waiting for 30 mins, still havnt completely installed.

I'm always emotional. I hate it, but i cant control it..

1 comments:

Andrew said...

cp, i can understand your struggle about yourself being emotional. reason is bcuz i am struggling on the same thing as well!

trust me, i am not joking about it. personally, i also feel that i am an emotional guy. i am also over-sensitive to the surroundings and the people.

however, don't look 'emotional' as a bad thing dude. Plus, being emotional shows that you care about things that happen around you.

since this is your nature, so be it, live with it! Do not change yourself because it makes you becoming someone that is NOT you! so, stay true, stay natural!