Wednesday, April 30, 2008

30/4..

Just now, P.S asked, does our relationship get further apart than the first few days?
I answered, "yes..."
He asked me why,
I don't know how to answer it...

Hmm, there's many things that outsider did not know much bout it..
She buried under pressure..
From relatives, family members...
I do not want to say much bout it...
I must think from her aspect,
If u were her, how do u feel?
What would you do?

Everyone sure got something that haunted them all the time,
neither do her..
People, it's unnecessary for u all to worry or guess.
Anything just ask me, i'll tell if it's not over-sensitive..
Me and her,
Being together happily.

My blog acts as my diary.
Every sweet or bitter moments will be written in blog..
So that time, u can guess whether i'm moodless or happy.

Room temperature of 18C making me shivered,
shivered until my stomach ached.
[Sob Sob]

0 comments: