Thursday, April 17, 2008

17 April..


2day definitely not my day.. The weather suits me now.. Furious, raging, depressed, and sad..

2moro, i'm going to the koperasi PD camp. I dun feel like taking part in it. It's fun to go wif my frens, and my gal.. But i think i did something wrong.. i dunno wat's wrong wif me.. Hmm, the weather bothering me much. Does sunny day comes out in d morning only?? Y every noon sure rains....

Emptiness had overwhelmed my heart.. Loving someone is nt the same as being loved.. I'm a over-sensitive person.. Dark clouds in the sky, thunders are growling.. I reli hope life got take two, a new life with a new me..

Now, it's drizzling outiside.. My emptiness and misery had decreased jus like the rain.. Jus hope the sunny day--hopeful day will come out soon.. Very soon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your prediction really accurate,at 4p.m. it started raining heavily.I think the pd trip would'nt be so fun because of this annoying weather.

Anonymous said...

Bring you out to Pasar Malam d... no more feeling depressed, ok? If not whack you until you wake up... hehe