Monday, April 28, 2008

28/4...

2day is 28 April.
Nothing special or unexpected happened.
2day i was very tired, and i take a short nap in the class during free period..

During recess in the school,
I thinking that,
Our sweet life had just ended,
8 days din chat on fone with her,
No more sweet writing on my desk,
Kinda many sms-es..

I remembered last time,
when we chat on fone,
"ZuiShenAiDeRen" will b played frequently,
and I always followed the tone and i sang it to her for almost every night..
That's our night life b4 17/4..

After 17/4,
Our night life had stopped..
No more 1-2 hrs chat..
It's ok for me,
Cause we still sms-ing..

2day after recess,
when i thought that our sweet life had ended so soon,
hope suddenly appeared..
Something written on my desk by white chalk..
"Lao Gong, fill up my bottle..."
When i saw this,
I was suddenly flooded with relief..
I thinking too much of it,
Just let it flow,
And appreciate her..

Guiltiness flew through my head,
Y shld i thought of that..
She still loving me..
And yet a sweetie..

Dear, just wanna tell u that..
I really do Love You...

0 comments: